New Features for CM/ECF in v6.0 and v6.1
- Attorneys can no longer add themselves as counsel for the opposing party.
- A new field has been added to the case opening process.
The Mobile Query interface provides users with a simplified experience on mobile devices. This interface allows the user to:
- Login to PACER
- Search CM/ECF
- Select a case from case search result list
- View the parties for a case
- View attorney information for a case
- View Deadlines and Hearings a selected case
- View docket entries for a selected case
- PACER users are now warned that the 30 page billing cap is not applicable when they run name and case searches. These types of searches usually return a significant amount of data.
- Party role types are now displayed in brackets beside party names when running a “Select A Person” query.
- The Query Selection screen now allows the user to find “Exact Matches Only” when running a query by Last/Business Name.
- PACER users can access other courts and the PACER Case Locator (National Index) from within CM/ECF.