Using the Document Camera
The document camera is used to display documents as well as other small items to the monitors in the courtroom.
- Verify that the Camera Power is on – There is a Green Light that will illuminate next to the power button.
- Verify that the External Lamps are on- There is a button for Lamps on the front control panel of the document camera.
- Verify that the lens cover has been removed from the camera lens.
- Place document on white platform of camera.
- Select “Document Camera” as the AV source on the Wireless Control Panel.
- Zoom in/out on the document as necessary.
- Focus In/Out on the document as necessary or select “AF” which is “Auto Focus” (Suggested).
- Adjust Iris +\- if additional or less light is needed on the document (this usually does not need adjustment).