Mark your calendar for a BENCH – BAR Social Security CLE on November 6, 2014, at the US Courthouse, 700 Stewart Street, Seattle WA. Join us from 9:00 to noon, 19th floor conference room.
Revolving around the need for all of us to coordinate our efforts to address the large number of social security cases filed in this district, this half-day CLE will cover:
- Systemic improvements to the handling of social security cases.
- A panel discussion regarding writing effective briefs.
- What judges should know from the parties in issuing orders and reports and recommendations.
The success of the CLE depends on your input! Plaintiff’s counsel should email Chris Dellert at firstname.lastname@example.org and government counsel should email Mathew Pile at email@example.com with suggestions on:
- What Judges should know in issuing orders (i.e. what makes for a good order and what detracts).
- Ideas to improve the handling of social security cases.
To register please click here.