Judicial Conduct and Disability (United States Courts)
National and Ninth Circuit information, rules, and forms for complaints regarding the behavior of federal judges.
- Guidelines for Judicial Misconduct or Disability Complaints (Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals)
- Judicial Misconduct and Disability Complaint Form (Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals)
- Rules for Judicial Conduct and Judicial Disability Proceedings (United States Courts)
Codes of Conduct (United States Courts)
Judges and judiciary employees have codes of conduct designed to preserve the integrity and independence of the judicial process. These documents and related policies are available on the main United States Courts' web site.
Employee Dispute Resolution Policy (Western District of Washington)
The Western District of Washington is committed to providing equal employment opportunity to all applicants, and a fair and respectful workplace to all current and prospective employees. Reporting wrongful conduct:
- Ninth Circuit Office of Workplace Relations/415-355-8914
- National Office of Judicial Integrity/202-502-1603
Privately Funded Seminars Disclosure (United States Courts)
Judges and program providers are required to disclose certain financial and programmatic information about judges' participation in privately-funded education programs.