You are here

Online Payments for Criminal Debt

You may make online payments for criminal debt such as special assessments, fines and criminal restitution.  Payments are made through the U.S. Treasury website,, using a checking account, savings account or a card (credit, debit or prepaid).
If you will be making more than one payment, you can save time by creating a account. You are not required to do so, however.
Please note that this covers criminal debt. Tickets issued on federal property are different and are paid at the CVB website.
If you have questions about online payments, please call the Clerk's Office of the U.S. District Court at (206) 370-8415.