You are here

Registry Funds

Financial questions?
Contact the court's financial unit at or call (206) 370-8415.


Depositing funds into the registry of the court
You must have a case filed and an order from the judge allowing the deposit of funds into the registry.


Getting monies disbursed from the registry
You must have an order for disbursement signed by the judge. This order should include the language in Local Civil Rule 67, as well as the mailing address and the tax ID or Social Security number of the recipient.