Due to concerns related to the Coronavirus, training classes are cancelled until further notice.
The Western District of Washington Clerk's Office trainers have regularly scheduled Introduction to Electronic Case Filing Training Sessions held in the Seattle and Tacoma Courthouses.
By the end of this class, participants will be able to:
- Summarize the changes to CM/ECF after the NextGen upgrade
- Locate CM/ECF filing resources and instructions
- Navigate CM/ECF
- Demonstrate how to file a motion and other document
- Complete a civil case opening
Seattle classes are to be held the first Thursday of each month from 1:00 p.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Tacoma classes are to be held the second Thursday of each month from 1:00 p.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Please note that if you have a group of 5 or larger, special accommodations may be made for alternate training dates. Submit your request by email to email@example.com
There is no cost to attend these classes, but registration is required for attendance. To register, please send an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include the following information in your e-mail:
- Name(s) of attendees
- Bar number if you are an attorney*
- Firm Name
- Phone number(s)
- Attendee(s) email address (if different from sender)
- Date and time of the training session you wish to attend
- Any specific topics of interest you would like to discuss
*The two hour ECF Training Session has been approved by the WSBA for 2 CLE credits.
Have a CM/ECF training topic suggestion?
Send topic suggestions to email@example.com
UPCOMING CM/ECF TRAINING SESSION DATES:
Thursday, May 7; 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm - Cancelled
Thursday, June 4; 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm - Cancelled
Thursday, July 2; 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm - Cancelled
Thursday, May 14; 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm - Cancelled
Thursday, June 11; 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm - Cancelled
Thursday, July 9; 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm - Cancelled