The Western District of Washington Clerk's Office trainers have regularly scheduled Introduction to Electronic Case Filing Training Sessions held in the Seattle and Tacoma Courthouses.
By the end of this class students will be able to:
- Locate CM/ECF filing resources and instructions
- Differentiate between CM/ECF and PACER
- Navigate CM/ECF
- File a motion and document
- Complete a civil case opening
Seattle classes are to be held the first Thursday of each month from 1:00 p.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Tacoma classes are to be held the second Thursday of each month from 1:00 p.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Please note that if you have a group of 5 or larger, special accommodations may be made for alternate training dates. Submit your request by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
There is no cost to attend these classes, but registration is required for attendance. To register, please send an e-mail to: email@example.com
Please include the following information in your e-mail:
- Name(s) of attendees
- Bar number if you are an attorney*
- Firm Name
- Phone number(s)
- Attendee(s) email address (if different from sender)
- Date and time of the training session you wish to attend
- Any specific topics of interest you would like to discuss
*The two hour ECF Training Session has been approved by the WSBA for 2 CLE credits.
Have a CM/ECF training topic suggestion?
Send topic suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org
UPCOMING CM/ECF TRAINING SESSION DATES:
Thursday, January 2; 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Thursday, February 6; 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Thursday, March 5; 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Thursday, April 2; 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Thursday, January 9; 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Thursday, February 13; 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Thursday, March 12; 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Thursday, April 9; 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm