This court upgraded to the latest version (Next Generation) of the CM/ECF filing system on January, 27, 2020. For more information about what that means for you, go to our NextGen page.
CM/ECF Registration Requirements
Prior to submitting an application to register to e-file with this court, the following requirements must be met:
- Applicants must review and meet all technical requirements. See Technical Requirements FAQs.
- Attorneys must be admitted to this court. See the Attorney Admissions page.
- Pro se applicants (those representing themselves) must be a party in a case in this court. See the Representing Yourself page.
- Fees must be paid or waivers granted by the court:
- For Attorneys: Attorney Admission fee
- For Pro Ses: Case Filing fee or Application to Proceed In Forma Pauperis granted
Once all the above requirements are met, applicants can register to e-file with this court. See below applicant type for specific registration instructions.
- Conditional Attorneys
- Pro Hac Vice Attorneys
- Pro Se applicants: Pro ses can apply to e-file and receive e-service or only receive e-service
Maintain Your Account
For Information regarding how to maintain your e-filing account including updating your address, phone, or primary and secondary email addresses.