NextGen Transition Information:
This court upgraded to the latest version (Next Generation) of the CM/ECF filing system on January 27, 2020. Review what steps you need to take to ensure continued access to e-file and receive e-service at this Court.
CM/ECF Registration Requirements
You must meet the following requirements before registering to e-file with this court:
- Applicants must review and meet all technical requirements. See Technical Requirements FAQs.
- Attorneys must be admitted to this court. See the Attorney Admissions page.
- Pro se applicants (those representing themselves) must be a party in a case in this court. See the Representing Yourself page.
- Fees must be paid or waivers granted by the court:
- For Attorneys: Attorney Admission fee
- For Pro Ses: Case Filing fee or Application to Proceed In Forma Pauperis granted
Once all the above requirements are met, applicants can register to e-file with this court. See below applicant type for specific registration instructions.
- Attorneys: Only use these instructions and the Attorney Registration form (E-filing Only), if you were admitted to this Court prior to January 27,2020, but never registered for CM/ECF. For all other attorneys, registration is included in the attorney admission process and you can link your accounts as directed on the NextGen Transition page.
- Pro Se applicants: Pro ses can apply to e-file and receive e-service or to only receive e-service.
Maintain Your Account
For information regarding how to maintain your e-filing account including updating your address, phone, or primary and secondary email addresses.