This court upgraded to the latest version (Next Generation) of the CM/ECF filing system on January 27, 2020. For more information about what that means for you, go to our NextGen page.
Review the Getting Started page to ensure you are in compliance with all rules, procedures, and general orders.
- Electronic Filing Procedures (PDF; revised April 2021):
Instructions and requirements for filing in this court. All filers must be familiar with and comply with the ECF Filing Procedures when filing with this court.
- CM/ECF User Manual (PDF; revised July 2021):
- Technical Requirements
- CM/ECF Navigation
- Attach and upload PDF documents
- Notice of Electronic Filings
- Viewing restricted documents
- General Court Information
- Civil Case Opening:
Provides information on opening a civil case and notice of removal in this court including step-by-step case opening instructions.
- Emergency Filings
Provides information for submitting emergency filings such as Motions for Temporary Restraining Order
- Miscellaneous Actions
Provides information on what constitutes a miscellaneous action and the process to file such an action.
- Filing Procedures when the Court Declares a CM/ECF System Outage/Unavailability
|CM/ECF Filing How-To Guides||Filing Tools|
CM/ECF E-Filing Training
CM/ECF Training Videos
- Checkout upcoming in-person training dates
- Request a group training