Log into CM/ECF
Support is available from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM Monday through Friday.
See the Holidays page for information about Court closures.
Videos are available on e-filing topics.
Classes are held monthly and by special arrangement.
This court upgraded to the latest version (Next Generation) of the CM/ECF filing system on January 27, 2020. For more information about what that means for you, go to our NextGen page.
Review the Getting Started page to ensure you are in compliance with all rules, procedures, and general orders.
- Electronic Filing Procedures (PDF; revised April 2021):
Instructions and requirements for filing in this court. All filers must be familiar with and comply with the ECF Filing Procedures when filing with this court.
- CM/ECF User Manual (PDF; revised August 2021):
- Technical Requirements
- CM/ECF Navigation
- Attach and upload PDF documents
- Notice of Electronic Filings
- Viewing restricted documents
- General Court Information
|CM/ECF Filing How-To Guides||Filing Tools|
CM/ECF E-Filing Training
CM/ECF Training Videos
CM/ECF In-Person Training Classes
- Checkout upcoming in-person training dates.
- Request a group training.